North America’s most exciting cycling festival open to all. Racers race, riders ride, and everyone has fun! Whether you're a beginner, experienced rider or a family looking for a fun adventure, there's something for everyone at the Centurion Cycling Festival 2017.
- Based out of the picturesque Blue Mountain Village, spectators and competitors alike can enjoy free family entertainment, live music and a festival environment all weekend long.
- Traffic control & coordinated start with pace corrals so racers can race and riders can ride.
- Chip timing from start to finish (excluding the C25K ride).
- Full technical & medical support and feed zones on the course and at the venue.
- Full expo introducing participants to the latest and greatest in bikes and cycling gear
GRAN CENTURION STAGE RACES
Two distance options for those who want the ultimate challenge: The Gran Centurion Stage Race, including the Time Trial, C50 and True Grit 40K; and the Gran Centurion Stud including the Time Trial, C100 and True Grit Extreme 70K.
*NEW* CENTURION TRUE GRIT
Blue Mountain has an incredible network of dirt and gravel roads above the Niagara Escarpment. Choose from a 40K or the True Grit Extreme 75K ride that allows you to explore these hidden gems of dirt and paved roads.
CENTURION QUAD CHALLENGE (C4)
Ride with your friends, a club or a team in the Friday night Time Trial and Saturday in the C50 Road Ride.
*NEW* C25K FUN RIDE
In 2017, this event has been reduced from a 25 mile ride to a 25 kilometer ride for families and beginners to enjoy a fun and more accessible ride! Now with reduced pricing and no awards or timed component.
Book your Centurion lodging early while special rates last: http://centurioncycling.com/lodging/
For more information on the event please visit www.centurioncycling.com