Job Posted By: Mile High Poutine
Reporting to the General Manager, the Manager will ensure that all MILE HIGH POUTINE guests are provided with the best experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster a positive and fun company culture.
- Manage and execute all aspects of the front of house, human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Manage employees by building strong teamwork and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date plan of establishment staffing needs.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the establishment is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the shop
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage and labour Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to each and every shift.
- Measure and evaluate service standards by using various feedback tools to develop and implement plans for continuous service improvement.
- Assist the General Manager with all aspects of operations.
- Other duties as required.
- Food and Beverage experience required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills – able to direct, coach, and supervise a team
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be able to work flexible hours during, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Weekday and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Who to Contact: