Founded in 1976 by Olivier Baussan, L’OCCITANE is an international manufacturer and retailer of skincare, body care, fragrance and hair care from Provence. Sold in over 90 countries around the world, through a wide network of boutiques and strategic partners. L’OCCITANE creates high quality, efficient and sensorial products formulated with traceable, natural and active ingredients inspired by Provencal traditions and offering the experience of well-being. It seeks to create harmony, which links the pleasure of the senses with inner balance. The products range from skincare to home fragrances. All are manufactured in the time-honoured traditional way using fine natural ingredients, primarily from Provence.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and competent individuals for the position of
Part Time Sales Associate at our Blue Mountain location.
Work Availability: Days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Focus on providing exceptional customer service and building brand awareness through excellent product knowledge communication
• Assist customers with their choices of products
• Develop knowledge of skincare and provide expertise to clients
• Develop strong product knowledge of the entire L’Occitane product line, including True Stories
• Execute merchandising policies and maintains standards
• Maintain all stock inventory replenishment levels as per Company policies and best practice
• Follow all company policies and procedures with regard to POS usage
• Assist with merchandising and window display presentations
• Uses teamwork to assist all associates in providing excellent customer service and maintaining store standards
• Communicates effectively and professionally with all associates within the store
• Must be able to perform the L’Occitane Rituals (hand massage, mini facials etc.)
Skills and Attributes:
• Ability to build and nurture long term customer relationships
• Ability to remember ingredients, our True Stories, and product knowledge
• High level of energy and motivation to succeed
• Excellent ability to communicate to internal and external customers (verbal & written)
• Willingness to learn and grow and constantly look for ways to improve oneself and others
• Professional and energetic attitude
• A minimum of 1 year of retail experience in the cosmetics industry is an asset
• Skin care and/or cosmetics experience preferred
• Experience with POS systems is an asset
We offer the following in exchange for your efforts:
• Competitive salary/compensation
• Excellent monthly bonus opportunities
• Generous discount on products
• Excellent health, dental, vision care, and insurance benefits package
• Developmental opportunities in a rapidly growing company
If you are interested in the position, please email your cover letter and resume indicating ‘Blue Mountain PT Sales Associate’ in the subject line.
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. L’Occitane provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. The Human Resources Department will arrange for reasonable accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
To learn more about our Company and True Stories please visit www.loccitane.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest in L’OCCITANE, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.