Hatley little Blue House is a Leading Canadian fashion & gift company that design and manufactures better apparel and giftware. We sell to over 4000 independent boutiques around the world and operate 16 corporately owned stores.
Position Summary: The role of a Sales Associate is to deliver an exceptional customer store experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service while following the direction of the Store Management team.
• Responsible for engaging and connecting with each customer to provide a positive shopping experience.
• Recognize customer cues in order to assess their needs and enhance their shopping experience.
• Seek and confidently communicate current product features and benefits to customers.
• Ensure all customers have a quick and efficient cash and wrap experience while following company guidelines.
• Contribute to a positive work environment.
Drive for Results
• Achieve or exceed established daily sales goals.
• Promote brand loyalty programs.
• Actively participate and respond to performance coaching and feedback.
• Previous experience in retail preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
• Flexible availability.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Must be able to perform all essential job functions identified in the “Sales Associate essential job functions”.