Salsa at Blue (June 23-25)
Welcome to the 9th Annual very hot Ontario Salsa tour at Blue Mountain. A FREE family street party transforming the entire Village into a showcase of Latin Life with pulsating music and passionate dancing! Schedule includes dance lessons, live salsa music, parades, fireworks, & much much more!
* Top 100 Festival & Events in Ontario since 2009
* Best New Event in Ontario, Festivals & Events Ontario 2009
* Finalist as Best Ontario Festival by Festivals and Events Ontario in 2012
What can you expect?
Salsa has something for everyone, young old and everything in between! Your family can enjoy dance lessons, live entertainment, parades and interactive shows in a pedestrian setting, safe for children to wander with no cars. Walk everywhere…all the entertainment, activities, shops & restaurants are just steps from all accommodations!
The Blue Mountain Village is famous for its Festivals & Events and is home to a wide variety of activities on and off the Resort including:
- Mill Pond boat rentals
- Children’s Playground
- Private beach for hotel guests
- Two hiking trails to the top of Blue Mountain
- Ontario’s only Open Air Gondola
- Bruce Trail hiking across the top of Blue Mountain
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster
- Low & High Ropes course
- Windzip Line
- Bike rentals (road, trail and mountain bike trails)
- 20 unique boutiques & shops
- 20 eateries including sit down restaurants, cafes and cravings stops