What we are doing at this time
The evolving nature of this event requires us to be flexible in how we respond and provide service to our guests. We are implementing appropriate precautions recommended by local health agencies and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Preventative measures for open services:
- Increased frequency of disinfection and cleaning of public restrooms and indoor areas
- Addition of hand sanitizing stations in the most busy places
- Addition of communications and signs for hand washing and distancing
- Appropriate social distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) between people
- Employees with COVID-19 symptoms are asked to stay home
- Public Washrooms are open on weekends only at this time from 10am-6pm
- We will be implementing a system for traffic management and flow within the Village. Stay tuned for communication and updates.