Job Posted By: Booster Juice
Have you got Smooth Moves?? Come join Canada’s Premier Juice & Smoothie Bar. Booster Juice Blue Mountain is currently looking for an outgoing, energetic, quick learning individual who wants to work in an upbeat, cool, unique environment.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed.
- Preparation of all smoothies, juice and food products consistent with all recipe and presentation standards.
- Provides superior levels of customer service.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Be a team player that can maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events.
- Flexible hours; must be available to work weekends and evenings
RATE OF PAY
- Past customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment preferred
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- $15 - $16 per hour dependent on experience
Who to Contact:
Please reply in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org