Job Posted By: Twist Martini Restaurant & Lounge
If you are passionate about the perfect guest experience and are looking to further your career in hospitality, then you will be a perfect fit for our team.
Manage the day-to-day operations as directed by the Owner
- Guest Experience
- People Development
- Sales and Profitability
- Standards and Controls
Leadership Fit Criteria:
- Drive -
- Must possess the "Hospitality Gene" - Passion for People and Excellence
- We will train the right candidate.
You are happy, but not satisfied. You keep raising the stakes with your associates, your operation and most importantly, yourself. You are not afraid to take decisive action. This inspires confidence in your associates and helps drive a perfect Guest experience every time.
- You are a new-fashioned leader. You are a collaborator and you build teams that are rich in talent and self-motivation. Your style is not rigid, but flexible, and you can accommodate the styles of others in your own. Most of all, you act with integrity, value diversity and create a contagious passion around pleasing your Guests.
- Anticipation -
You can imagine what the future will look like and you can create a vision for growth. This makes you highly proactive. You also understand the business and how things inter-relate, and can manage both the big picture and the smallest detail. You anticipate barriers that lie ahead and this makes you more willing to take the appropriate risks.
- Focus -
You can set priorities and work fast. You do not fear ambiguity and change, but feel comfortable with both. You can separate what is urgent from what is important while staying agile and adaptable at all times.
Confidentiality regarding all applications is assured.
- Restaurant industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Who to Contact:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with resumes.