Job Posted By: Iwa Spa Blue Mountain
Our name “iwa” translates to rock in Japanese. iwa not only reflects the unique aspects of the Gan•ban Volcanic Rock Therapy, it also declares our vision to Inspire Wellness Always. At iwa we measure our success through smiles, laughter and how great you feel. This is our inspiration. Please let us be part of your wellness journey.
Come and work for a busy destination resort spa!
iwa Spa was chosen as the TOP NEW SPA in Canada at the 2015 Canadian Spa and Wellness Awards, and in 2016 awarded one of the Top 25 Spas in Canada. These awards are presented by Spa Inc., in partnership with the Spa Industry Association of Canada (SIAC). iwa was also awarded Luxury Spa of the Year Ontario by the Luxury Travel Guide, and Best Hidden Gem and Best Yoga by the Spa Finder Wellness Travel Awards. We are currently seeking reliable, dedicated, and professional Massage Therapists to join our incredible team. This position will require successful candidates to be responsible for providing appropriate treatment based on the needs of our clients.
- Evaluate and adjust treatments when necessary
- Communicate effectively, positively and professionally
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the spa and work areas
- Complete all administration in accordance with company procedures
- Graduate of a recognized Massage Therapy program
- Registered with a provincial Massage Therapists’ Association.
- Current first aid/CPR certificate
The successful contractor applicant will be required to provide their own insurance.
For more information, please check us out at www.iwaspa.com. Qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Who to Contact:
Qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org