Job Posted By: Mother Tongue THG
Upscale Casual Dining - Growth Potential
Our company is searching for a Sous Chef that has the skills and the hospitality to be an asset to our restaurant group! We're looking for passionate leaders that are driven to grow and improve. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Our company takes pride in providing genuinely memorable guest experiences. With several locations, we are looking to expand in the near future. We make sure all of our ingredients are at their peak freshness and we need a Culinary Leader that is organized to manage a professional team to success. You will be joining a culinary team the takes pride in striving for culinary perfection and creating an exciting menu.
Job Description: Must be able to produce a delicious, eye-catching, and high-quality product. Responsibilities will also include maintaining proper food safety and sanitation procedures are being met. The Culinary Leader must be culinary-driven because here you will work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation. We will count on your talent to motivate your team to create fresh cuisine, and for you to be as committed to excellence as we are.
- Health Benefits
- Structured Development
- Competitive Wages and Bonus Programs
- A Culture that Promotes a Fun, High Energy Work Environment
- Work/Life Balance
- And Many More!
- Must have culinary leadership experience of 2 years and the desire to learn and grow
- Must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- Must Have an understanding of food cost, scheduling, order management, and menu development
- Must have valid food handlers certificate
Apply Now - Sous Chef Opportunity in The Blue Mountains, ON
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Menu planning
- Food shopping
- Recording food temperature
- Preparing reports
Who to Contact:
Applicants can apply online directly through indeed.