Job Posted By: Mother Tongue THG
Turner Hospitality Group
Twist Kitchen & Cocktail - Magnone's Italian Kitchen - Mother Tongue Asian Bistro
If You Are an experienced Server or bartender passionate about hospitality and providing memorable guest experiences, You Have Found Your Home! Apply Today for our location in The Blue Mountains/Collingwood.
We're opening a new location in the Blue Mountain Area
To become a successful part of our company, your outlook must be devoted to complete guest satisfaction. We empower you to perform whatever it will take to create any situation right and believe that training is among the keys to building a successful career.
We pride ourselves on our Genuine Hospitality and back it up with quality Cuisine that is sure to please. Opportunities here are endless and we would love to hear from you to discuss this opportunity. Apply today for this career opportunity as a Server or Bartender for our location in The Blue Mountains/Collingwood.
Title of Position: Server/ Bartender
Job Description: You will assist in FOH operations of the restaurant and provide personalized guest experiences. This includes all facets of customer service including hosting, bartending and suggesting items that will enhance the guest experience. Wine and Cocktail knowledge are essential for this role.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Ongoing Training and Development
- True passion for the development and mentoring of others
- Passion for outstanding hospitality
- The ability to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement
Apply Now- Server/Bartender located in The Blue Mountains/Collingwood, ON
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
- Handle card and cash transactions, ensuring that all funds in the cash drawer are accounted for by the end of the shift
- Keep an eye on patron intoxication levels and respond appropriately
- Identify belligerent customers, and work with management when needed to maintain a safe environment
- Clean the bar and the surrounding area of spills and other messes as needed
- Other duties as requested
Who to Contact:
Applicants can apply online directly through indeed.