Job Posted By: Booster Juice
Have you got Smooth Moves?? Come join Canada’s Premier Juice & Smoothie Bar. Booster Juice Blue Mountain is currently looking for an outgoing, energetic, quick learning individual who wants to work in an upbeat, cool, unique environment.
Full Time Team Member Job Requirements
- Provide "Positively Outrageous Customer Service".
- Welcome and connect with every customer.
- Discover customer needs and guide customer to selection.
- Respond to customer needs and say thank you to every customer.
- Provide quality beverages and food items consistently for all customers.
- Prepare Smoothies, food and other beverages to Booster Juice standards.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintain quality store operations.
- Follow store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the daily checklists and cleaning standards.
- Present oneself professionally and demonstrate clear communication skills.
- Contribute to store profitability.
- Follow cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
- Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
What We’re Looking For
- Contribute to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
- Possess an outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations.
- High attention to detail.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organizing and planning skills.
- Must have FOODSAFE certification or be willing to obtain in first 30 days of employment
- Must be available to work DAYS, EVENINGS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
- Rate of pay - $17/hour
View Full Job Posting (PDF)
Who to Contact:
Please reply in confidence at email@example.com