Job Posted By: Blue Mountain Village
Position Title: Village Ambassador
Reports To: Event Manager
Department: Marketing and Events
Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Blue Mountain Village Association (BMVA) is a not-for-profit association with a vision to be the first-choice, year-round destination for those seeking personalized and authentic experiences that create lasting memories.
We do this by maintaining all common areas and facilities in the Blue Mountain Village, hosting award-winning festivals and events, marketing locally & internationally, decorating for each season, providing security, beautifying through landscaping, snow & garbage removal, offering shuttle service for members and guests, operating the Plunge Aquatic Centre, and maintaining key Village infrastructure. BMVA also liaises with all levels of government on behalf of its members to ensure that the Village and the region experience positive economic growth.
Your priority will be to assist the Event Manager and Supervisor in the Village with the highest possible level of service, enthusiasm and professionalism. In accordance with BMVA strategic objectives and yearly business plan, this position is responsible for information services, guest communication, and traffic management throughout the Village.
View Full Job Posting below for more details.
- Be a Village ambassador, communicate and connect with resort partners, suppliers, stakeholders and visitors in line with the Village brand and BMVA strategy to develop memorable guest experiences.
- Educate and direct guests on the NEW traffic-flow management plan and Personal Responsibility Code.
- Thorough knowledge of the Resort, Village attractions, and the surrounding area. ∙ Ensure guests, Village talent or third party partners are following all Village policies and protocols (risk management, health and safety regulations, and fire code specifications). ∙ Act as a liaison with BMR Security and Operations Lead.
- Assessing guests upon entry to the Village using key messaging.
- Provide task oriented support to the Event and/or Operations Manager, as required.
- Manage guest conflicts, following an established process of resolution.
View Full Job Posting (PDF)
Who to Contact:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Hourly Rate Applies