Village Bike Valet
Job Posted By: Blue Mountain Village Association
The Blue Mountain Village Association (BMVA) is a not-for-profit association with a vision to be the first-choice, year-round destination for those seeking personalized and authentic experiences that create lasting memories.
We do this by maintaining all common areas and facilities in the Blue Mountain Village, hosting award-winning festivals and events, marketing locally & internationally, decorating for each season, providing security, beautifying through landscaping, snow & garbage removal, offering shuttle service for members and guests, operating the Plunge Aquatic Centre, and maintaining key Village infrastructure. BMVA also liaises with all levels of government on behalf of its members to ensure that the Village and the region experience positive economic growth.
Your priority will be to assist the Event Manager and Supervisor in the Village with the highest possible level of service, enthusiasm and professionalism. In accordance with BMVA strategic objectives and yearly business plan, this position is responsible for providing complimentary outdoor Bike Valet to our guests, visitors and members, as well as personal item storage. Knowledge of the Resort and Village Operations and amenities, as well as local trails/roads is required. Basic bike maintenance is considered an asset.
- Host a complimentary outdoor VIP Bike Valet experience for our guests, visitors and members featuring a secure personal item storage area, and a bike repair station.
- Greet guests upon arrival to the Bike Valet and educate them on the services provided.
- Valet check each bike and/or personal items using appropriate tickets, providing the bottom portion to the guest.
- Thorough knowledge of the Resort, Village attractions, and the surrounding area, including local bike friendly trails/roads
- Be a Village ambassador, communicate and connect with resort partners, suppliers, stakeholders and visitors in line with the Village brand and BMVA strategy to develop memorable guest experiences.
- Knowledge of the Village COVID Protocols such as the traffic-flow management plan and Personal Responsibility Code.
- Provide task oriented support to the Event and/or Operations Manager, as required
Click on the PDF below for the full job description.
View Full Job Posting (PDF)
Who to Contact:
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Competitive Hourly Rate Applies.