Village Team Lead
Job Posted By: Blue Mountain Village
Position Title: Village Team Lead
Reports To: Manager, Events
Department: Marketing and Events
Apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Blue Mountain Village Association (BMVA) is a not-for-profit association with a vision to be the first-choice, year-round destination for those seeking personalized and authentic experiences that create lasting memories.
We do this by maintaining all common areas and facilities in the Blue Mountain Village, provide onsite visitor information services, hosting award-winning festivals and events, marketing locally & internationally, decorating for each season, providing security, beautifying through landscaping, snow & garbage removal, offering shuttle service for members and guests, operating the Plunge Aquatic Centre, and maintaining key Village infrastructure. BMVA also liaises with all levels of government on behalf of its members to ensure that the Village and the region experience positive economic growth.
In accordance with BMVA strategic objectives and yearly business plan, this position is responsible for: onsite information services, entertainment and programming, and capacity management throughout the Village. Your priority will be to lead by example and motivate a team of Ambassadors in the Village with the highest possible level of service, enthusiasm and professionalism. Thorough knowledge is required of:
• Village shops, restaurants and events,
• New COVID protocols,
• Blue Mountain Resort lodging and attractions,
• As well as knowledge about the surrounding area.
• Be a Village Ambassador, communicate and connect with resort partners, suppliers, stakeholders and visitors in line with the Village brand and BMVA strategy to develop memorable guest experiences.
• Lead and motivate BMVA Ambassadors in line with BMVA code of conduct and strategic priorities.
• Educate and direct guests on the new traffic-flow management plan and Personal Responsibility Code.
• Complete knowledge of Village commercial members, their products and services. General knowledge of all Resort stakeholders, their roles and services.
• Ensure guests, Village talent or third party partners are following all Village policies and protocols (risk management, health and safety regulations, and fire code specifications).
• Act as a liaison with BMR Security and Operations Lead.
• Track and monitor effectiveness of protocols and programming.
• Set-up entertainment and programming spaces and coordinate entertainers.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the Association.
• Assist the Operations Manager and team with facility related tasks onsite in the Village
View Full Job Posting below for more details.
View Full Job Posting (PDF)
Who to Contact:
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com