Job Posted By: Royal Majesty Espresso
ROYAL MAJESTY ESPRESSO BAR BAKERY - Blue Mountains
We are searching for an engaging, courteous team member who is passionate about food and beverage preparation and education. You will greet customers, answer their questions, take orders and accept payments, and prepare and serve food and drinks. You will also maintain a clean and well-stocked workspace and dining area, update displays, and continuously expand your knowledge of food and beverage quality controls, preparation methods, and presentation.
To succeed as a team member , you should be committed to providing customers with excellent service. You should be positive, friendly, knowledgeable, and polite.
Monday - Thursday 7am - 2pm,
Friday 7am -2pm,
Saturday and Sunday 6:30 am - 2pm
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee, tea baked goods and highlighting the differences between items,
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
- Weekend availability
View Full Job Posting (PDF)