Part Time Beauty Advisor
Job Posted By: L'Occitane En Provence
Join our team of talented individuals to create unique beauty experiences!
L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well-being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being..
Our Beauty Advisors are responsible for providing a unique experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. Beauty Advisors exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion and confidence .
- Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all directives, selling standards and non-negotiable.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every customer consultation.
- Assist and support customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts.
- Support store operations, policies and procedures.
- Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing, wrapping, restocking and cleaning.
- 1+ years’ work in retail sales
- Skincare experience
- Register Skills
- Positive professional and energetic attitude
- Passion for customer service, selling and product knowledge
- Proven team player success
- Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are necessary
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount + Gratis
- Health benefits
- Performance bonuses and much more!
L’Occitane North America is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, provincial/state and local laws.
View Full Job Posting (PDF)
Who to Contact: