Spa Therapist (Aesthetician)
We’re hiring Aestheticians for our busy winter season ! We are an award-wining busy resort destination located in the heart of the Blue Mountain Village. Contract or employee positions available with a very generous compensation structure, fantastic resort gratuities and a ton of spa perks including lululemon discounts! Join our award winning team. To set up an interview, please email your resume (to email@example.com) or drop by the spa in person for a facility tour & meet.
Spa Therapist (Aesthetician) & Nail Technicians
CASUAL/OCCASIONAL/PART-TIME/FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
Scheduling is flexible and you can choose between full or half days. We offer massage, facials and body treatments.
Our name “iwa” translates to rock in Japanese. iwa not only reflects the unique aspects of the Ganban Volcanic Rock Therapy, it also declares our vision to Inspire Wellness Always. At iwa we measure our success through smiles, laughter and how great you feel. This is our inspiration. Please let us be part of your wellness journey.
Come and work for a busy destination resort spa!
iwa Spa was chosen as the TOP NEW SPA in Canada at the 2015 Canadian Spa and Wellness Awards, and in 2016-21 awarded one of the Top 25 Spas in Canada. These awards are presented by Spa Inc., in partnership with the Spa Industry Association of Canada (SIAC). iwa was also awarded Luxury Spa of the Year Ontario by the Luxury Travel Guide, and Best Hidden Gem and Best Yoga by the Spa Finder Wellness Travel Awards.
We are currently seeking reliable, dedicated, and professional Spa Therapists to join our incredible team. This position will require successful candidates to administer a variety of spa treatments to our guests according to the protocols and procedures provided by iwa Spa, attend training sessions on products and services available to our guests, and act as a true team player.
- Provide world class spa treatments including: relaxation massage, facials, body treatments, etc. We do not offer manicures or any other medical aesthetics – clean and simple!
- Communicate effectively, positively and professionally
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the spa and work areas
- Sell products used in services
- Graduate of a recognized Aesthetic Academy
- The successful contractor applicant will be required to provide their own insurance. Employee options available.
- Qualified applicants are asked to submit a cover letter and resume.