Job Posted By: Kaytoo
We are looking for team oriented culinary professionals that enjoy the fast pace, energy and camaraderie of a busy kitchen. Successful candidates must welcome new challenges, have a desire to learn, a desire to succeed and are driven to create positive guest experiences!
Starting wage of $18/hr plus employee discounts, meals and incentives!
Bi-Weekly Tip Pool!
Experience, while an asset, is not required!
If this sounds like you, we would like to meet you!
Need somewhere to live? We have staff accomm!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes and glassware by hand when necessary
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises
- Assist chefs and waitstaff as required, especially during peak hours
- Escalate major issues when necessary (e.g. safety risks, equipment failure)
- Other duties as requested