Job Posted By: Gabby Isabella
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Staying up to date on the most current sales and promotions.
- Assisting in merchandising displays and store cleanliness.
- Replenishing merchandise, monitoring floor stock and processing shipments.
- Processing purchases at the cash register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Retail or customer service experience an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well autonomously and in a team
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
We pay a competitive hourly wage plus commission and an outstanding discount on clothing purchases.